Information Accentpay May Collect from Customers
Accentpay may collect and process the following data about customers:
- Information and documentation that customer provides by filling in the Application form on Accentpay’s Website www.accentpay.com (the “Website”). - This includes information provided by customer at the time of using the Website, subscribing to or requesting further services/ support. Accentpay may also ask customer for additional information when they report a problem with the Website;
- If customer contacts Accentpay, a record of that correspondence and/or the telephone call made is kept;
- Details of the fulfilment of customers’ requests,
- Details of customers’ visits to the Website including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs, other communication data and the resources that customers access.
Accentpay may collect information about customer’s computer, including, where available, IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about the Website users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Storage of Customers’ Personal Data
All information customers provide to Accentpay is stored on Accentpay’s secure servers.
As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, Accentpay cannot guarantee the security of the data customers transmit to the Website and therefore any transmission is at customer’s own risk.
Once customer’s information is received, Accentpay will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
General Uses Made of the Information
Accentpay uses information held about customers in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for customer and for their computer;
- To provide customer with information, products or services requested from Accentpay or which Accentpay feels may interest customer, where customer has consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between customer and Accentpay;
- To notify customer about changes to Accentpay’s service.
Fraud/ Money Laundering/ Crime Prevention Checking
When customer submits an Application, Accentpay verifies customer’s identity and conducts appropriate research against any possible fraud/ money laundering/ crime issues and risks.
Other Uses of the Information
- If a legal/ natural person is a new customer, and where Accentpay permits selected third parties to use customers’ data, Accentpay (or third party) will contact customer by electronic means only if customer has consented to this.
- If customer does not want Accentpay to use their data in this way, or to pass their details on to third parties for marketing purposes, customer should inform Accentpay by email.
- Accentpay does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but Accentpay may provide them with aggregate information about Accentpay customers. Accentpay may make use of the personal data collected from customers to enable Accentpay to comply with the advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of Customers’ Personal Information
Accentpay may disclose customers’ personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that Accentpay sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Accentpay may disclose customers’ personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Accentpay, or substantially all of Accentpay’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets,
- If Accentpay is under a duty to disclose or share customers’ personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect Accentpay’s rights, property, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
Customer has the right to ask Accentpay not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. Accentpay will usually inform customer (before collecting their data) if Accentpay intends to use customer’s data for such purposes or if Accentpay intends to disclose customer’s information to any third party for such purposes. Customer can also exercise the right, at any time, to prevent such processing by contacting Accentpay by email.
The Website may contain links to and from the Websites of Accentpay’s partner networks/ advertisers/ etc. If customer follows a link to any of these Websites, Accentpay does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies of these websites.
Disclaimer (Waiver of Liability) for use of Webmoney
Goods and services, offered by us as a Merchant are not provided on order or by request of a person or entity, running WebMoney Transfer System. We hereby act as an independent entity providing services and making independent decisions on pricing and offers. Entities, running WebMoney Transfer System do not receive any commission, interest fees or any other awards/refunds for the provided goods or services and are not liable for our activities.
Verification, performed by WebMoney Transfer System only confirms the accuracy of our contact details and proves our identity. Verification is performed by our own free will and doesn't mean or show our connection to the commercial activity of WebMoney Transfer System Operators.
Access to Information
The law gives customer the right to access information held about them. Customer’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law.
London, W1J 8LQ
Richmond Comm. Bldg
Unit 5, 27/F